Here Are 10 Things You Never Knew About the Mullett® Band
For Immediate ReleaseThu, Aug 17, 2017
The Mullett® band is a well-known name to Hair Band fans and followers of Rock ‘n’ Roll. Over the last few years the band has positioned themselves as the go-to band for those seeking to recreate that hectic vibe and flamboyant flair that made the world fall in love with the Glam Band era of the 80’s.
True fans are going to relish the opportunity to immerse themselves in this rich Rock ‘n’ Roll culture during the outdoor concert at Isle Casino® Hotel Waterloo on August 17th.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 17 GATES OPEN AT 7:30 PM • SHOW AT 8:00 PM
Mullett® is back to party at the Isle®! Join us for a night of fun to see a band who has proven themselves to be THE Premier Rockers for Hair Band fanatics and lovers of rock ‘n roll. Delivering the best of the 80’s from Van Halen® to Def Leppard® to Bon Jovi®, Journey® and Poison®.
$10 admission or FREE with a FanClub® player’s card. Must be 21. Bring your lawn chairs and get comfortable.
To prepare you for the event and help you relate even more with the band during the concert, here are 10 things you never knew about Mullett®:
- Ron Jovi, the Lead Singer, Showed Promise from an Early Age
As a child, his parents always said he had a great voice.
- But it Was Not Until He Was 16 that He Started to Take His Talent Seriously
Like most kids, Ron Jovi never thought much of what his parents said. But he did start to hone his skill by singing recreationally, by the age of 16.
- We Have His Then Girlfriend to Thank for that
The girlfriend he had at 16 told him he had a great voice… and he listened (surprise surprise). That was when he began taking his talent seriously.
- It was when He Met Guitarist Dan Helen that Mullett® Began Taking Shape
Ron met Dan during one of his tours. The two joined forces and have never looked back.
- Dan Helen Has Been Dreaming of Performing On Stage Since He Was A Child
Dan can truly say he is living his dream. Since he was a child, he’s always wanted to play before huge adoring crowds.
- He Was Greatly Influenced By Legends Ace Frehley and Eddie Van Helen
Which modern guitarist wasn’t? These guys are legends!
- Jef Leppard Is Used to Being the Center of Attention
As a child who raised a ruckus on a regular basis and never stopped moving, he was always the center of attention.
- He Also Used to Be a Babysitter
At the age of 12, he took babysitting gigs to raise money for his first drum kit.
- Teddy Lee is the Quiet One in the Group
Growing up in a small town in Connecticut will do that to you. But this doesn’t stop him from going down on his knees and stringing his bass to the benefit of the girls in the front row.
- He Met the Other Three at a Club in Las Vegas and They Have Been Rocking Ever Since
In 2009 he met Ron Jovi, Dan Helen, and Jef Leppard at a club in Vegas, and they have never looked back.